Tuesday, July 24, 2007

=D

Today.. Is a Tuesday.
Also my second best day. =P
I love Friday. 2nd is Tuesday.
For Tuesday, after recess onwards is very nice..
English 2 periods+Art 2 periods.
But then after that is Sejarah 1 period.. =.= Haha!
K la.. so.. Story begin after recess =P
English.. Just did some work only, copy from blackboard and do..
After that.. Arts. Teacher is... Ustaza Bibi!! Haha!
She is kind of to say new la.. came in last week..
Last week la.. She say... Nonononono! Do not call me Cikgu Bibi or Teacher Bibi or anything else!
Only call me..... Ustaza Bibi.
Talk half day, finally we understood why..
She say.. Ustaza is in Arab for teacher/cikgu..
Then we all ooooo~ long long.. Haha!
Then after that, she say about this week have to bring what..
So she say she want us to bring the paper got boxes one..
She say one paper got alot of boxes one.. That one.. Bla bla bla bla..
We keep saying again and again... Huh? Huh? Huh? While she repeat and repeat and repeat what she said before again and again.. Haha! So cute la this teacher..
So one of us asked.. The geography one ar? Then go show the paper..
She say....... Nono not this one! Neh, the one got alot of boxes one, bla bla bla bla one.. That one..
Hahaha! Then few of them say, huh? got those paper one meh...
Then one of them asked.. Is it A4 size?
She say... Nononono..... not that size.. neh, erm..... like you all the exercise book size.. Neh, I think you all got use what... For maths?
Then we all..... oooooooooooooooo~~~~ cheeeeehhhh~~~
Hahahahaha! So cute.. Haha! Ok ok that was last week..
This week.. She never come.. When the teacher came in, we all.. Yaaaay!
Always one la.. Because it'll be free period.. Haha =P
So we had 2 free periods..
After that is Sejarah.. Noo.. When teacher came in..
We all... Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!!!!! Haha! Yeap. She didn't came today. =P Haha!
So we got 3 free periods =P
But then le... Today.. It actually feels like we had 5 free periods..
Know why? Because during Science, which was 2 periods before recess..
All we have to do is just do some notes.. And then teacher let us do what ever we want..
Haha! But I purposely do more notes.. Waste my time.. Because nothing to do..
I did soo long.. Write neat neat, slowly write.. Lalala.. Take my time there.. Hahaha!
So nice la today.. Quite relaxing.. XP

After school, I saw some people drinking something, looked like starbucks coffee.. Because the hand cover there.. So cant see wether it is or not..
So I thought.. Oh.. Starbucks..
Then I saw this person buying from the van..
I was like.. Har? They got ice blended one now?
Hey cool! I want! (I pokkai already)
I go ask how much.. He say RM3..
I check my wallet.. RM3..
Ah.. Fine.. Buy only la.. Don't buy also no more money already lo..
So I bought Mocha..
Mmm... Taste a bit like starbucks.. Haha.. A bit only la..
But startbucks one much more nicer.. Ofcourse la.. Haha..
Wa.. So nice... =D
The thing is...
I left RM0.50 in my wallet. Which is also for this whole month.. Die lu..
Haha! XP Don't know how now.. Haha..
K la.. That's all.. =P
Thanks for reading! =>

No comments: