Sunday, October 5, 2008

◘ ← Baby Square

How's your holidays?
Mine.. is... Really very boring..
This is what I can do - TV, computer, mp3, eat, sleep, bath, thats all.
And for that, I got migrane ==
I tell you yesterday was so bad, I went to bed at 7pm something.
But I guess one of the cause of my migrane is because I sleep too much, waking up when there's sunlight.
So, I just relax on my bed, listen to my mp3... lalala..
Then I think about 9 something I went off to sleep.
And I woke up at 8 something this morning...
Oh man, sleep 11 hours?
Man, I need to get a job weih, the week after next week is PMR week, and I have holidays...
I tell you I can die man.. this week passed super duper slow..
Like life in slow motion, you know?
Yea.
Got no friends who live nearby who can just go out with, maybe just have a walk.
And it's pretty boring you know ==
I used to have friends living nearby.
One day her house, next day my house, then another her house...
Hahaha pretty days :)
Well, it's like dying, I mean to wait for my chance to buy my keyboard, and a hope to get a psp...
Everything's at least 2 months away.
How I suffered practicing my piano is really, not nice to remember ==
You don't want to know why. Haha
And I'm still wondering, how on earth can I study for PMR...
I can die man... Although PMR is like easier than SPM? SPM..... ahh, don't wanna think of it ==
Funny la, so boring.
It's like I haven't wake up since a week ago...
Just like Garfield.
*Yawn

Thanks for reading ¦:)

No comments: