Monday, October 20, 2008

=D then T.T

Do you know what? :D
I called in 8TV and answered correctly and and, I got my place to go in!!
To meet Henley! And others who act in 'Step Of Dance' ☺
This time, not like last year when I got a place to go John's..
I was still nervous, but much much more better than last year haha!
Awesomeness!
Again like last year, I jump everywhere after that haha!
And then I waited for a call...
6 something, the person called me..
He told me the place, date, time...
I gave my information.... etc..
And then I told my mum.
Oh no man ==
As in, that exact date and time is when I'm suppose to be at my cousin's wedding!
Argghhh!! What a great chance, how to loose it.. sad like mad..
But I don't care, I mean, I'm going to try my best to manage this thing, I have a plan in mind, since the afternoon wedding session is nothing much.
I will need a friend, and my friend's transport.
This morning in school I told Jesmyn, hey, if ar, IF ar, I called in 8TV again and get a place to meet Henley they all, you follow me ok?
She laugh.. Haha! She likes Henley too, and saw him twice!
Once at Genting.. another one yesterday!! At 1Utama haha!
And she met Fahrenheit and shook hands and all, how nice ☺
And back to topic, I really really hope everything will be just nice...
And oh yea, I got a big big opportunity to accept this TVC project but again, on that date is my finals first day!
Arrrgggghhhhh!!! Why man, why? Ahhh :'(
I'm so busy.. I don't know why...
I'm always busy... Don't want to know why..
Haiz............
Man man woman woman lady laideh what else...
This is really fustrating.. But it's no good to stress and get fustrated...
So, I'll just try to cool and hang on, there are plans made for me ;)
*exhales...

Thanks for reading ☺

No comments: