Thursday, October 9, 2008

>,<


I'm so so so so lucky!
I have a week off again!
Plus today and tomorrow, didn't go to school and won't need to tomorrow.
Shouldn't have went on Wednesday and Tuesday and actually Monday too ==
So boring.... Oh man and this bad thing is......
I brought back all my books in the desk yesterday!!
Arghhhh!!!
My friend told me that the form 2's classes wont be used T.T
And I rubbed all that beautiful artwork and stuffs on my table ==
What the man T.T
But!
Let's look at good things =D
Hmm, I have 9 days off ;)
Today I went Tesco with mum, I passed by school...
Was on the way to apartment, we went there before we went Tesco.
So at first thought, oh, school.
Second thought, OH! SCHOOL!! Hahahahahahha they're having classes now!!
I saw a prefect.
Was recess time =P
Hahaha okay anyway, tomorrow will be going out with friends.
Gosh I brought back all my books == So heavy and mafan you know ==
2 large bags full. Yiiiiiiih!!
Aduh ==
Kay lah, that's all.
Bye!
Thanks for reaaading :)

No comments: