Friday, October 24, 2008

Tidus


I like Tidus. Although I didn't watch Final Fantasy X :P I didn't watch any =.=

*Click to enlarge, then enjoy the graphic :D


Aint he cute?

He is to me.. But a sad thing to love anime is that they don't exist. -.-
They're drawings, they're animation. Haha! But yea I like them ;P
Okay, now for update.
My friend called me, she said there's no school on Wednesday.
Means I didn't and wont be going school for 8 days.
And I haven't started studying.
Oh yea, this weekend and next weekend is occupied already.
Heheh.
Let's see, I'm not suppose to be so free online now.. I still have loads to do man.
Oh thanks, I just made up my mind ;)
Now make cookies for tomorrow, at night watch Snow Buddies :D
Okay, settle.
Listen to Declan's songs okay :D
Bye bye!
Thanks for reading! ☺

No comments: