Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Nice Day >.^


Love my boy *hugz. This picture was taken on that night I fixed/redo his bed(the one he's lying on now) haha so lovely la, he love and miss it so much, he keep lying down on his bed hahah, like he kinda saw all that sawing in hammering I did, and was so happy when it was done, he didn't dare to step on it yet, he just stood there and wagged his tail so long hahaha!!! Awwwe!!! Then I teman him up hahaha ><


Oh, Crystal! Went 1Utama with her today =)


And that is me! Haha


Look at this girl... hahaha




Hahahhaha I dare me to go out the fitting room like this ;)


Oh neh, my pi.a.no.... cun le!!! Hahah >.<


Yee Mun took my phone and take =.=


Huhu, love my boy!


And my doggie! ♥

And mp3!!

Haha, know why am I so happy?
So nice man today....
And I love my top I bought!!
Man luckily I bought it man!!!
I'm sure to regret if I didn't!!
Oh I ♥ it I ♥ it like I ♥ it!
Oh and I still can't find a formal shoe for next week -.-
Haha hmm what else...
Yea we ate KFC, too full after eating ==
Oh and I didn't know spice crunch is being replaced as spicy.
Hahaha good wei >.^
Soo delicious =P
And like what you saw in the picture, we bought Starbucks.
Didn't buy for 1 over year already, so nice lar.
2nd time buying hehe, slurpylicious ;)
This time I bought green tea.
But the cream.... our cream... that new guy put so little... ==
And the cover also take 20 seconds still cannot cover, so no strength weih... Even need the other person to help. Hahahahhahahahaha the other person's expression was like *aiyahhh #.#* then covered it in 2 seconds.
Hahhahahahahahahahahahaha poor old guy..
Sesat give so little cream....................................................................................
But still slurpylicious though! Hwahahaha
Nice day man...
Oh yea! HAHA!!! Crystal don't want me to say something...
'Something'..................... hehe, Crystal~.... HAHAH ><
So funny lar we laughed like mad after that!!
As a buddy, okay lar, don't tell, but you can tell if you want in your bloggy haha :P
That was really a funny moment..... haha!
So many more things that made today so nice.... Ahh ;)
Okay, till here then.

Thanks for reading!! ;)

No comments: