Monday, October 13, 2008

Screeeens

Looks like my eyes are magnetic to screens.
Computer screen, television screen, camera screen, handphone screen, what other screens..
Wake up, first thing to do, attach to computer screen.
When 10a.m. arrives, attach to television screen.
After watching Martha Stewart and Rachel Ray, attach to computer again.
When 5 something arrives, take a bath, refresh my eyes, then get ready to attach to television at 6p.m.
7p.m. dinner time, put some energy to my eyes.
After dinner, attach to computer again.
8.30p.m. while parents finished watching news, they'll watch if there are nice programs.
My eyes attracted to two screens at the same time, so attach to television, then few seconds back on computer, then watch again, then computer again..
UAAA!! You know how sien ah, everyday like that ==
Somebody if you're nice enough..... help meeeeeeee!!!
I'm like stuck in a beautiful jail...
Don't know what to do la weih...
Next time if I ever buy a psp, I'll be filled with more screens.
SCREENS $) my eye can get #) already.
UUAAA... and this time I'm so so so so so much more geram at the piano..
About 20 keys don't friend me...
Nola, everybody.
So bad right :( I don't know what difficulties is it having also, it don't want to share with me... =(
So tomorrow I'm going to my cousin's house earlier to play her piano, then when she comes back, continue to class.
cun le ;)
Kay la sis ask me zao... so I gotta obey 8)

Thanks for reading!

No comments: