Saturday, November 14, 2009

Away

I will be away from Sunday till Thursday.
Might have a small chance of going online though.
After that I seriously want to have plans and go shopping and jamming.
Time flew like super fast. I seriously need to make plans before school starts again man.
I want to craft toooo! My gosh. Seriously ultimate busy after PMR.
Hee, sorry if I always claim I'm busy.. But... I really am man.
Not busy for useless stuff like games or what, busy for useful stuffs :)
Busy for a good cause.
So... Yeah. I don't know what shall I bring there to do.
No idea man.
Oh well. Didn't plan much too. Just have fun with on the spot plans :D
Haha.
See yal! ☺

Here's my facebook status, created it out of randomness. :P
Time flew like butterflies. Seconds later, they've gone away. Time flew, I created the past. Seconds later, I'll be away from home.

2 comments:

donaldpch85 said...

busy for a good cause is always a good way to make use of ur time!
keep up wit the effoert man!!!

♥ Jesslyn said...

thanks :) u too!