Friday, November 6, 2009

Second Prize!!!



THANKS EOE AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so happy!
After patiently waiting for the results....
Unexpectedly right after coming back from Genting trip, opening my hotmail inbox... I received EOE's notification that I got SECOND PRIZE!!!! Yeaaahhhh!
I won TWO Philips 1GB SA3115 Mp3 players (black) total worth RM498.00!!
Yes, TWO!! The competition is about 'Just 2', because it's their 2nd anniversary!
And yes, I spent suite some time thinking what shall I submit :D
I actually wanted 1st prize, Samsung cameras. But come to think of it, I think of all the prizes, 2nd prize is the best. Because I can borrow either my mum or dad's camera, and the quality is good. And remember, recently my heart had a sharp poke when Keer dropped my mp3 and the cover broke ><>
So I had been looking at mp3 players although I know I won't allow myself to buy one.
And yea, I saw the reviews of the Philips mp3 player, not bad :D
And I really didn't expect to win the top 3 after seeing so many other creative submissions!
So I was actually quite hopeless. But ofcourse, I still hope to win :D
Can you imagine? Second prize! ><><

And it's 1gb, at least it's bigger and fits more songs compared to 512mb lar ><

Oh my goshh..... Thanks EOE! I won again this year! So happy! Yehhh!
I won RM30 voucher last year :P And I forgotten what other prize, I didn't collect it.. My dad lazy to fetch, so far -.-
Anyway, I love you EOE!! ><

It's so gonna be another of my next baby! Yayyyyy!
Thanks!! Muax muax muax hugz hugzzz!!!
God Bless!

No comments: