Saturday, November 28, 2009

So Fast

In a blink of an eye, November is ending.
Don't know why, once in a while I always get mood strike ._.
Emo emo emo =.=
Please la, I was freaking okay all these while even this morning..
Unless its because of my terrible terrible flu I had today -.+ Ish.
Seriously terrible flu again. Now okay already. Ofcourse la, once full day already man.
Sheesh la. Everyone watched 2012. I seriously want to watch with any friend but everyone watch already!!
Eyer.....................
Yer.
Haih.
Sobs.
Emo-ing.
About everything.
Seriously everything.
I'm so weird. Sometimes so so positive, sometimes emo striked me negative.
Cheese -.-
...
Feel like screaming. RAHH!!!
Mental retardedness. Don't know what's wrong with me.
Rrrrrrr.
* stares



zzzzzzzzzzz

People people!! I'm so busy. But I'm actually so free.
Call me out I may go, call me out I may not be available..
I have no idea what am I talking about but it's really true.
I am a very free person. But yet I'm so so busy =.=
Hey people. Music is my friend. Jann asked me why I'm always listening to music. That was when I noticed it was kinda like my friend.
Cheese -.- I want a good earphone!!!!!!!!!!! =( =( =(
Yer.
That would be like so freaking awesome man.....................................
I wanna go Curve... Who wanna go?
I wanna go.............................................
Aiyo.
Ergh.
Nitez. zzzz -.-

No comments: