Monday, November 2, 2009

Really.

Thanks for today guys :)
Gonna miss you all although it's just a few days -.-
Not going school tomorrow.
Going Genting on Wednesday..
Today, had lunch at Ikea again with Keer, Kad and Chris again.
Gave them a handmade wired name each, they loved it :D
I'm happy :) They're touched x)
Spent quite a moment on them. Did it with patience and heart :) My dear friends...
But well, I notice since small, each time I meet a really good friend, they're leaving soon.. -.-
Always like that... :'(

I notice.. As a person who has a really wide variety of interests.. I tend to do different hobbies at different times according to my heart and inspiration. Sometimes, I play piano.. I do crafts.. I draw.. I paint.. I sing.. I write.. I compose.. So many more. And each time I do something according to my heart, things turn out better than expected :) Without sketches, without plans.. I just do according to my heart. That's how I go with all my ideas. I do it on the spot. Always on the spot. And for example if I ain't in the mood of doing something, but I do it for the sake of doing it and not really because my heart wants to, things I do or make turn out not nice at all. Like a piece of crap. Meaningless, plain, ugly. Same goes to if I want to blog or not. Sometimes I have so much to type, sometimes for the sake of updating it, I try to type but... What comes out isn't with pure heart.
I like to do it with heart and willingness. And I never liked to do bad things man. I don't like it when friends say bad words or such. And I'm happy when I make others happy, seeing them moving forward, and I don't like some people who tend to pull others down for their own success. What is that? If you do so, that's not your success. That's your cheat to yourself.
Anyway. As a person who isn't talkative but typetive.. I don't know how to express myself face to face. And it's such a difficulty, sometimes I really want to tell what's inside but I don't know why it doesn't come out. And there are times how I look don't express what I'm thinking inside. People may probably think I'm like a monster. But inside, barely poeple can tell... Well.. I'm glad at least I have good friends :)
And not only you guys are touched, I am too. And really wanna thank you all... So much :)
All of my friends. Really.
And when I mean something from my heart, I mean it. Really.
And it hurts if you think I'm joking -.- Really.
Time.
I always hoped theres more time.
Life is short.
Live life the fullest :)
... And.. I'm listening to a great song :)
Good night ☺

No comments: