Wednesday, November 11, 2009

From The Heart

Many times I do it in the heart.
And end up bleeding instead.
But I still never give up.
I always pray :)
God's always there.
Life get's harder. Especially each time you do something good.
You may not mind getting nothing in return, but what came instead were the negatives.
Life is unfair. But as a naive person in a positive way, I always try to turn the negatives into a positive instead.
I may sound so strong, but as every successful person gone through, failures.
I break down, I cry... I pray......
I am weak. But He is strong.
Without Him, I'm nothing.
So for Him, I just do good in my heart.
No one at all may see them, instead blame me, scold me, anything...
But I know He see's me.
That's why no matter how deeply hurt my heart gets, God lifts me back up.
I am thankful for Him.
I am thankful for my family.
I am thankful for my friends.
But so many times in life I find it so hard to express my true feelings.
I always have this in my heart wondering, if only I have a loudspeaker on my heart..
And sometimes tears just come out all of a sudden.
And I cannot let it out.
Imagine out of the blue you see someone tearing up while nothing happened, mental problem?
Well.
I really wanted to thank so many things to so many people.
Even people who didn't do good.
I always pray for them :)
And... I cried today out of the blue, no one noticed ofcourse, I cried because..
I was thanking people, so many people, so many things, God's wonderful gifts, God's great plans, God's challenges.... I was only thanking them inside my heart and I already cried.
Imagine how hard it takes to speak out ._. But I know doing it in the heart is always more better.
Be genuine. Do it from the heart :)
But many times we only see things that happens outside, so we don't really know what's in the hearts.
That's one thing, I've always wanted to understand people more, by knowing the inner them :)
I don't know why.
It's just me :)
Sometimes you see me so weird.
Sometimes I may be left out because I don't match the likeness.
But again, as the positive naive thinking, I define that as 'unlike any other' instead :)
Just like my handmades. They each have their own kind, own uniqueness.
One of a kind :)
So each time I receive comments of my odds, my brain may feel sad, but my heart translates them into the positive meaning instead :)
In life, there are always up and downs, negatives and positives.
Sometimes we really want to be positive but we couldn't help ourselves at that moment...
But time may be our invisible plaster.
What is life without downs at all?
What is life without challenges?
What is life without meaning?
Think positive :)
And you may notice, it is always each time I'm feeling down where I write down meaningful motivations.
In some ways, I feel better.
As said, to be happy is to give others happiness :)
I do feel it that way :)
A BIG hug and a BIG thanks to all the people and things that were mentioned in my heart :)
You need not know who or what :)
I do it from the heart <3

No comments: