Saturday, November 7, 2009

Genting Trip

Came back from Genting yesterday.
Of all day, the weather was so fine on the third day when we're going back!! Yerr! -.=
I sat cork screw. I was holding the thing so hard until my hands went numb after that. And I screamed until cannot scream, just way too fast, 2 rounds 360°!
And I lined up for go kart 2 times, 1st time duing 1st day, after waiting so long, it rained. Closed -.- Then 2nd time was 2nd day, waited so long, went off because we had to go for lunch -.- Then 2nd day evening, we played together. 2 round or 3 rounds. And one round 6 laps. I remember my last round of playing, I was the very last kart to go. And ended up the 1st car to reach! But so lonely, infront or behind nobody at all -.-
Then I played space shot. Crazy wei!! All of a sudden, you don't know when, the thing will just fly down at so high speed, my legs flew up, I couldn't even bring it down, my body flew, as in out of the seat, ofcourse got the safety belt things la. Like oh my gosh! And I a bit phobia of the sound of the air coming out of the poles already. Haha! So fast man that thing! My gosh! Haha xD
Indoor theme park wasn't fun.. I only like bumper car. And for bumper car and go kart, I steer with my right hand only. Haha. I get to 'drive'!!
The weather there is superb. I love it man. Awesome. Can't see anything -.-
And oh yea. The hotel room, was supposed to sleep with Aslene. But I sleep earlier than her. And she's afraid of the dark and sleeping alone. So she shifted out and slept with her friends. Haha! And I slept 2 nights myself, offed all the lights, left toilet lights, door closed. Woe. Hahaha. And I didn't know how badly haunted is Genting -.- Luckily I only hear stupid stories after I came back. Haha. No la. Actually, a lot of times I walked myself, from hotel to shopping to indoor theme park and so on. Slept myself in total darkness, but I knew I wasn't alone at all. Because I feel Christ in me :) Really.
You know, I uploaded the pictures last night. I was laughing like mad when I noticed the picture I took at night, the view from the hotel window, freaking countless orbs! HAHAHAHAHA!!! WOooooo ~~~ BOO! HAhahahaha. >< And mummy also scared of me already, she told me when she went to Cambodia, she slept with 1 light on. Hhahahahahahahhaha. Oh well :) I never see or hear ghost stories or anything one. I'm just not interested. And don't want to hear -.- Lame. I know they exist, and I know Jesus is with me :) So scared what? Trust Him ;D For pictures, quite lazy to upload it here. Uploaded on facebook, go check it out :) I don't know what happen to the internet, so slow. Have to use Internet Explorer, I don't know what happen to Google Chrome -.- Cannot browse properly at all. Ish. Man.. Try to scan with BitDefender also cannot. -.- Aih. I brought 1 cup noodle and 2 packs of maggie mee. Reused the cup. Save my storage space and money :P I also brought the snack pack, salmon tuna with the round biscuits thing. I love it man! Ate for 2 days breakfast. Awesome :D Then I brought cheese sticks, bought it at a real low bargain price. Tasted awesome! Saved me during my gastric in the theme park. I brought ginger too. Always my best natural healer. Supplied me heat and also healed my flu. :) Ofcourse, I had to bring my swiss knife. Jenggg :P On the first day at night, I was waking around the mall, shopping.. Then met up with Shum, Marissa, Justin and Kimberly. Then Shum said, eh Jesslyn, I haven't get you your birthday present yet right.. Then I straight away pull him and showed him what I wanted. Hahhaahha. While he was saying, eh but the price must..must be..... Then I showed him what I wanted and the price - RM9.90. Then he said, ok la.. Hahahahahha. Man I love it so much! It's the kokeshi doll! I love it I love it!!! I saw it before, I forgotten where! Online or some shops... I don't know. I got the black one, Nanami, it's one of the Kimmidolls. And I didn't know it's feature! It lights up all the colours with sequence when you receive anything or something with your handphone. I was like, oh my goshhhh ahhhhhh so nice!!! I was quite amazed ><>< Lucky doll? Haha. Thanks Shum!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D And.... One more... In Genting, the outdoor theme park.. The game booths that you have to buy tokens to play... Of all the prizes, I only like the small fluffy bear. I love it! But I couldn't win it -.- And I saw it because Scott had it. I wanted it so badly. Haha. Then I wanted to buy it from him. He said RM10, he spent RM8, so RM2 profit. Haha. I said, reserve for me first. But the next day, he asked me if I really want it, he'll give me because he don't really want it also. So he gave it to me. Aww. Yay!!! I love it man.. So cute!! So..... Cute........! Thanks Scott!!!!!!!!!!!! :D And then you know at the outdoor theme park, they sell this sweet baked potato... I remember I randomly saw someone's blog that said it was really yummy although it's a bit expansive. So I wanted to try it. But Aslene asked me not to pay, she belanja. Awwwe. Haha. Thanks Aslene!!! I love you!!! :P :P We shared half half, and it was so yummy she bought another one >< Hahaha. Thanks Aslene!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D And oh yea, I bought myself this keychain, it's written my birth date on it. Bought at BUM City also, where I met Shum. It's a light blue piggy, it can only be the head, and it can be the whole body. Maybe you should see the pictures in my facebook, you'll get what I am trying to say >< Yeah, bought it at RM5. Hehe. Something I haven't seen before. So cool. >< Gimmick. Hehehe. Okay, going out later. My feet so pain yesterday, walked Genting for days so long non stop -.- I went home, walked on concrete floor, hahahahahaha pain ahh. ><
Kay la. Till then :D
Thanks again, people! :)

No comments: