Thursday, November 12, 2009

Awwwe, Thanks!

I want to thank so many people :)
But first, I want to thank Him, God.
Life is just full of wonders.
I love all my family, my friends, my teachers, my school, my dog, my food, my hobbies, my talents, my everything, and myself :)
I like to touch people, motivate and share my experience etc.
But I never expect them in return.
And get really really touched when I receive them :)

I want to thank my dad, mum, and my both sisters.
As a family, I'm glad each time we all are present for dinner, for occasions, for chats...
Although so many times we are busy, we know it inside that we are still present in each other's heart.
So many times we get hurt by each other. But why?
Why will we get hurt?
Do you know... We get hurt because we care? Because we love them so much :)

I want to thank my teachers.
My form teacher for being such a great teacher and friend to all of her students, for always caring for us, for being so generous to us.
My teacher who once taught me moral during form 1, I still miss you. It's very long already since you left. But I will still always remember the beauty of your heart inside :)
My teacher who taught me moral and art, I also miss you. You left months ago. We haven't contacted since then. But you created valuable moments with us. And I still always tell my friends about you :)
My maths teacher, so loving and caring, so kind, so lovely. Thanks for always sharing your story with us. Thanks for giving me the motivation and words. They really made me smile inside my heart :)
So many teachers, I can't really list them all down. But ofcourse, I honour all the efforts put for their students, especially teachers who put so much efforts for their students. And I'm so glad how my teachers appreciated my personal drawings for each of them. Although it's such a passed event, but I still feel really happy, how they appreciate it so much :)

I also want to give a really extra big thanks to really every single friend of mine, whether old or new, kindergarden, primary, secondary... I really feel so glad to have you all.
This one is way too many to list down. But whoever you are, reading this or not, I thank you deep inside my heart. Thanks for being really great friends. Although so many times we may not be able to spend time together, but inside the core of my heart I love you all. Yes, you. The person reading it now. Regardless of how well you know me. Regardless if I don't really know you. Regardless whether we hardly ever talked. Regardless if you are just a passer by. You're reading this. I already appreciate it alot. Thank YOU ☺

Thank you to all of my friends throughout my life. Although you may not even remember me anymore, but I still can remember my childhood. And yes I also thank my dearest kindergarden teacher. I still clearly remember! :) Thank you, my dear form teacher who taught me for 4 years straight! Thank you all so so much!

And to the current friends I spend time with this few days, thanks a lot too.
My lil sis, Keertana and the awesome 'brothers', Christian and Kadri.
Big thanks for every little thing. Really, thank you. And I will always remember the great wild times spent together withmy mei since form 1.
Thanks so much for everything. Thanks for letting me share my thoughts, motivating me, being there just for me, cheering me up when I'm down, giving me strength when I am weak, opening doors with your keys for me to explore, spending so much quality time with each other... I really appreciate them a lot deep in the heart. Thanks for all the awesome times.
Thanks Keer for all that. So much. Too many :) Thanks Chris for everything too. Also to include your awesome composed song, and also singing Dare You To Move on stage part of for me? Yea, I still love that song so much :) Thanks Kad for spending great times too. And always being able to stay back most of the time :P

All the walks, all the memories. Quality memorable valuable times spent with each and everyone of you. I love you all inside me. Maybe we only talked once, maybe we even talked a lot but only at one stage... Life is a continuous journey. And all the walks are the footsteps left behind so memorable. Thank all of you. My dear kor, jie, di, mei... Thanks :)

In many times we feel sad, we feel unsatisfied... Sometimes it's simply because we compared with each other. Yes, I'm touching this topic again.
Remember! Everyone is different and gifted in their own ways, why compare with each other when each of us are so unique in our own way? It's like comparing a runner and a swimmer with the same time. I don't care how many times I repeat all my lines, mottos and sayings, especially to myself ☺ I find quality in them. Some may change a situation, some may change a life. But I'll just do my part to share what's in my heart :)

All that have passed, all that will arrive... I'm always grateful inside.
All the challenges defeated, all the upcoming challenges... We're always growing, always gaining experiences.
All the things we've done, all the things that will be done... Never regret. Life is not dead, move on.
All the ups and downs, all the failures and success... Always appreciate them. Imagine if there weren't sad, tough, challenging moments... You won't be who you are today :)
All the things and people I have met, all the things and people I will meet... All these will be the fulfillment of the journey in my life. ☺

I'm not leaving, I'm not sick, I'm not crazy, I'm not dying, I'm not having mental problem or anything. I'm taking the time to once express what I feel inside. The core of my heart has many difficulties expressing how it feels, and I have put alot of effort to dig them all out.

To each and everyone of you who are or are not reading this, All the Best in life! (no, don't depend on luck) Yes, I said it :) Always wish someone all their best. What's more important is the true heart.

And again, thanks :) Words may not best describe what I feel inside, but I described my best of how I feel inside. :)

No comments: