Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Be A Better Person

People nowadays...
Love using people.

Have you heard this?
'Love people and use things, NOT love things and use people'

I really wonder.. Why are there so many materialistic people in the world?
Why cant we have this unconditional acceptance to anyone at all?
For me, I really did not know about these when I was little.
As every year goes by, I start to learn people's way of thinking.
Like recently in high school. I learnt so much.
That people actually love things and use people.
I'm not the only one who thinks this way. I'm very sure there are so much more people who feels the same too.
Ask yourself honestly.. Did you ever love things and use people?
Did you even did that without yourself noticing it?
Ask your heart, deep inside. You can't lie to yourself. You know it.
If you ever did, or maybe you don't remember doing such lame stuff.. Think about it.

Be a better person tomorrow. It's never too late.
Go to bed tonight, wake up in the morning tomorrow, promising your heart, to be a better person.
All of us are imperfect. We are never perfect. No one on earth is perfect. Me, too, is imperfect.
But that doesn't mean we must be bad and have evil thoughts or sayings.
We can be better people.

Make a wise change ☺ Be a better person!

No comments: