Friday, January 30, 2009

CD Ripping!

Hello. I'm pretty free to blog for nothing.
Lets make an update.
Let's see. I'm in my uncle's house, helping my cousin to rip my uncle's piles of old CD collection.
Maybe more than 300. Maybe 400. I've started since 10a.m. plus. Now it's almost 7p.m.
We're using 3 computers. Still, I'm so free.
Okay.. Woke up 8a.m. .. Then Wei Aun reached at 8.30a.m.
So he chatted with my dad till 9a.m. I guess? Then He and I went Sri Pandii, something like that, near his place.
After breakfast, started work. Around 10a.m. something like that.
Well.. No camera here. Can't show you the stacks of CD's. Actually, I can't believe how much I done. It just seems weird. So many! ><
Okay. I don't know if I can finish ripping all today. Let's hope I will :)
Okay. I'm stuck now.. What shall I write? Hmm.
..
...
....
.....
......
.......
........
Thinking.
........
.......
......
.....
....
...
..
.
Still can't think of what to write.
Oh! I know. Tomorrow having gathering at my place.
Wheee!
But... Wei Aun will be working T.T Not much fun then.. =(
Hmm.. Time will come very very soon. You see, it flies. It was like 10a.m. a blink ago.
It's a full day of CD ripping.

Wow, have you heard Jars of Clay?
Their songs are so nice man.
Yeah. I'm listening to every single one of them. :P
Okay, will be having dinner soon.
I want to close this window to make things faster. At least a lil. Haha
Okay then :)

No comments: