Thursday, January 22, 2009

Virus Attack

Mum say its from Janning? Don't know -.-
But anyway.. first I had some kind of soar throat.
Next day not so bad, but bad flu.
Then now I have not so bad soar throat, not so bad flu, very bad right neck muscle pain.
Mum and me had neck muscle pain since yesterday.
Hers on the left, mine on the right.
What can I describe? It's like, neck muscle rotting -.- What in the world right.. I don't know how to explain -.-
But yea, like your muscles just will be super pain if you are using your muscle. So its quite hard to bath and change clothes and wash face and tie hair and......and and and endless ands =.=
And right now.. because its just so super hot these days.. I have headache too.
I tell you...................... so suffering ah!! o.o!!!!!!!!!!!
I have not been having enough sleep since 1st day of school. And I'm stressed enough too.
And I'm so busy, I can't finish everything in one day T.T
So tired too.. Falling asleep in class.
Whoa, so suffering ler!!
Pray for me ='( and mum and dad and Jann and Jov too..Chinese New Year is coming so soon.. I can't stay sick! I'm travelling! Raaahhh!!!!

No comments: