Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Happy Birthday, it's January 6

Happy Birthday Ming Gay!!
Enjoy your Catholic High school life. You've been there for 2 years.
Make sure you study for PMR dude.
Don't dream about 7D's nightmare again.
HAHAHAHAHA ><
All the Best!

----------

Pisang emas dibawa belayar
Masak sebiji di atas peti
Hutang emas boleh dibayar
Hutang budi di bawa mati

And I think this will be remembered for life. I love my Bahasa Melayu teacher.
I'm finally getting to learn. He's a good teacher.
He's good at teaching. Make us laugh like mad also.
He is so far so good. In terms of teaching.
He teaches, and really teaches you.
He's a good person. Some teachers are not logic. He's great.

He is.... our new discipline teacher :)
I believe our school will get better.
He told us how is he doing it. I think it's true.
School..... will be a better place <=)

No comments: