Monday, January 5, 2009

First Day Of School

Poor thing. Got maths homework. 4 questions. Haha.
Hmm. I'm at the exact same class as last year. This year's 3 Anggerik is at last year's 2 Daisi.
This morning... haihh. Jesmyn and Jescyn... don't want tell me T.T But.. nothing much actually. I know now. Haha.
Right. Teachers. I think they're not bad so far. Tomorrow, another day of school. Man, when's the next holiday?
I want to go to school. But...... I'm like so over busy now.
Heheh sorry if you chat with me on msn and I said I was busy for like all the time, but I really am.. Yeah, I don't know how will I survive when I go college or uni, and.. work.
School.... its now nothing like before.
It feels so new. So different. But yet, still the same..
I don't know what's going up next. I seem to be this way so far. Dumb me.
Humans.. peoples.. stick mans... haih.
Know what?? Emo session over =D
Lets talk about today.
Well, we have a new comer. I made friends with her and I led her here and there. 0.o I met her mum and talked to her too o.0
And what's her name? Jasmine. Oh.. Then reccess I asked, what's your sir name? (so that we can differenciate when we call) And she said, Lee.
Oh buddy meeee!! So, so..... waaa.......
Now...
Jesslyn Lai (JL)
Jesmyn Lee (JL)
Jasmine Lee (JL)
3 JL's, 2 'Jesss-meeen Leee's' (pronounciation)
Crazy. Don't ask me, I don't know how to differenciate. Jesmyn 1, Jasmine 2. Don't know?? ><
Oh. Anyway our class monitor is Jeremy, I don't know him, and Marissa, is that how you spell? Sorry if it's wrong =/ but.. yea. :P
Oh right. 33 person in our class. Last year 43. And.. Aiyahz, so lil people..
Oh.. man.. I just realised I typed many 'oh's..........................................
Okay lar. Going off now.

* I'm suppose to make something for Jov. Ahhhhhh extremely over busy T.T Hey but I prefer this way than to waste time. :)

No comments: