Thursday, January 29, 2009

Kalang Guni

So funny! In Singapore while mum showing ma ma her apartment photographs from sis' lap top, we kept hearing mum pointing here and there saying 'kie4 dteng4 ah3 eh2' x100 times.
This picture that picture 'kie dteng ah eh' 'kie dteng ah eh'.. And it sounds funny, so me and Jann repeat softly, 'kie dteng ah eh' each time after she says it again.
Then....... ma ma said in Chinese, your mummy like the kalang guni only.
HAHAAHA!!!!! So......., cute! Hahahahaha! We laugh until!!
Then I asked mum, what's 'kie dteng ah eh'?
Its........... Pick Up One.
So... She point here and there and everywhere saying.. Pick up one.
Yeah man. The apartment so beautiful, and yet so many of them are picked up one.
Mostly the plants la. Hahaha.

Man. Time flies. I'm back in Malaysia. There's a new immigration at Johor, so prettyful, but.. can see only. As in, it's just offices inside and immigration. Okay never mind.
Anyway, had a great time there :)
Hokkien. Know what will I think of when you say that word?
This. =P
'Ka na beh pubo kia!'
Hahahahahah! Small time mum forever will say that! HAHAHA!!!
Something like.. know what, I don't know how to explain but.. it's like 'scolding'. I guess? Right? Is it? I don't know, that's how she says it. And this too, 'beh si!' HAhaha!
Now still use... 'beh si' ah you. Haha! Hokkien ah Hokkien, my mum is a Hokkien lang. =P

Have you heard Ah Niu's Hokkien Lang song? Pretty funny. :P Go listen when you're free. =)

No comments: