Sunday, January 4, 2009

Updates!!!!

Hey, sorry for not updating, I was really busy with many things.
Firstly...

JessFourYou © is officially opened!! Do visit! ^^
Many offers and so awaits!! 4 January to 14 January!
Check out the Notice Board!!

Secondly..
The Pink Adidas Wallet is finally mine!!!!!!!!!
Janning gave me choices. Buy it for RM99.20.
-.-
Or.. Don't go to her room forever.. or.. don't disturb her forever... or... or.. or.. etc... untill..
No birthday present forever.... or No Christmas present forever..
Agreement! No birthday present! Hahahahahah!!! It's like the same you know xD!!
WHEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!


Wow. I had headache to bad headache to migrane yesterday. So hard to sleep. And yesterday and today... I was on the computer since 9am till 5pm. Haha.
School tomorrow! Yeah.
No worries ;D JessFourYou is a hobby and a good start for my future. Not for money. So no problem ;)
Remember I wanted to start this last year but I have problems with how people pay me, how do I send, etc etc.. I don't have my car. Yet. Heehee :D Yeah. years to go.
Oh yea. JessFourYou currently supports COD only. Please do check out the Notice Board. Very Important. :D

Visit JessFourYou © !! =D It's January Four! Yeaahhh!!!

No comments: