Friday, October 30, 2009

Awwe Nice Day :)

Helllooooo! :D I'm currently a bit high :D Thanks to Christian & Kadri -.-
Sad is, only when I was going home onwards I start to be high -.-
And dad invited me to sing tonight. Hahaha! Invite -.- It's just my house! Lol!
Karaoke tonight huh.
Anyways. Tell you what I did today. :D
First, the original plan was hanging out at Keer's house from 10a.m. till 12p.m..
Then the plan switched to having lunch at Keer's house.
End up I had lunch at Carl's Jr, RM10. First time there and... I learnt some cool stuff from Chris o.o Me and Kadri were jakuns. Hahaha.
And yeah, lunch at 4p.m. plus I guess?
I noticed these few days I had been walking around houses in BU area. So nice la.
So from Keer's house, we walked to Chris' house, then to Kad's house, then to OU, then to Kad's house.
Nice la.
My day started at 10a.m. when I went to Keer's house. Kadri was already there, then me, then Xian Ting, then Priscilla, then Christian. They all heard my new song :) I really love that song a lot man. I spent my whole yesterday composing the whole song, the melody and lyric. I think I will pause composing again. Until the inspiration knocks the door on my heart once again.
So we played piano there again, chatted, went online... OHHHH KEEER!!! MY MP3!!! I seriously heart pain weihhhhhh!!!! I some how had this instinct something was going to happen!! T.T I told you but you were on the phone and you dropped it twice?!! I am so dead! It's not originally mine you know!! Ahhhh this is my baby you know!! I seriously hope it's still working just fine man! It's never in the markets anymore! Huhuhu... I'm so sad... Heart broken... Ahh T.T
Okay anyway. Watched Igor at Keer's house. Nice movie. I like it. I love this - 'I'd rather be a good nobody than to be an evil somebody'. Yeah man. :) So, Keer had to go for piano, that's when Kadri, Chris and I left her house and walked to Chris' house. Went to his room, awesome man all the scout badges and scarf collections. Well, he played guitar for us too. I've always loved his guitar playing, can kill x.x
Yea, then we went to Kad's house, and got my hands on a violin for the first time. Haha. I holded the stick thing wrongly, I'm too used to holding it the way you hold it for Er Hu. Lol!
So from there, we walked to OU. Oh yea!!! I remember! The journey wasn't that simple. This is the full one :P
Keer's house - Chris' house - Kad's house - OU - Kad's house - OU - Kad's house - home.
Yes, we went back to Kad's house, he had to take money. Hahaha.
Then we went back to OU again. Ate at Carl's Jr.
Spent quite a long time eating lunch. And I learnt something new - sugar rush? I don't know, but it's like Chris got drunk by it. Hahaha. Funny la. ><>
And oh my, Chris was so funny la. Seriously. Aiyo.
Then we went to the music instrument shop at old wing, then go over to another one at new wing.
Then went down the lift to the new wing entrance.
Saw some Sony having some events there.
Then from there, Chris went his way home while Kad and I walk to his house.
It was drizzling. But it was chillin. :P
Oh yea and at OU, when passing by Speedy, Kadri said I look like Lenka. LOL! They said I had her 'feature', her hair.... Lol! o.o erm....
So anyway, at Kadri's house, played PSP. Then was starting to watch Psych. But dad coming already. Aiyak. Haha.
Anyway, had pretty cool days. :)
Aite, going to do my work now! Till then :)
ps I love my song. And I love all of you :D Thanks for reading :)

No comments: