Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Beeeee!!! tle.

So, it's been days since I updated.
This weekend, Chung Han will be staying at my place maybe 2 nights.
Monday holiday, so yea.
This Friday going Campfire.
So I told him to come on Saturday.
I got 77% for Science =P cool la, I don't know anything from it but study one over hour only.
This week is a week full of things to do, till Friday.
Might be going Curve with friends.
Oh, 2 days ago, there's this big big beetle in my room.
I thought it was a bee.
It's almost 8cm I guess.
One black thing. Eee
Was trying to sleep la.
Then I keep hearing something hitting something, keep banging.
So I on the light.
Pooof! Immediateley the same beetle that appeared when my sis was in the room flew here and there.
I thought it was a bee. Sounded like one too.
It flies super fast, can hear it's flying sound from a distance, keep hitting walls, keep scaring humans, etc etc etc
I screamed 'paaa!!!!' so many times, I don't think he heard.
Aircond was on.
Then I cry.. Not really because of that bee beetle thing..
But because I just realised I can't actually shout or scream for help when in need.
When I'm scared or panic or nervous or whatever that makes my heart pumps really fast, I can't talk loud or so.
I remember last year when I call in 8tv to get a place to John's birthday party, I was nervous and can't talk loud and all, when I say a cheer 'jia you jia you' thing, Gary was like, ei why you sound like no semangat one? I say I nervous, he don't beleive wo ><>
Yea, so I was crying because I'm scared that in the future if anything happens who knows maybe fire or robbed etc... I can't shout. That's really really bad.
I never scream much in my life.
Like some people they scream daily like eeek! aahh!! the cute cute way haha
I need screaming class :)
Yea, my dad and mum scold me because I was crying.
Say, like that also cry ah! Swt, you don't know why am I crying.
And I call you to help not to come in the room and scold me.
Always like that.. aih.
Mum say she killed it when she saw it flew to the hall because there got light.
Hooh, who da mama? Mummy da mama!
So from there she can see it's a beetle not a bee.
And yea I don't want the first bee sting of my life to be 8cm ==
Oh.... got to go soon.. Must finish it soon as possible.
bye bye!

Thanks for reading! =)

No comments: