Tuesday, August 5, 2008

TopSpeeeeder

Hello, sorry for the late update.
Recently I was playing Topspeed.
Round August 2 - 3 I got 6th.
I was 5, but later someone else beat me. So I got 6th.
It is counted by scores. From each round, when you gain experience.
Now I currently have 6747 scores.
I will be rewarded with 1000 gold, 1000 kool.
Gold is Top Speed’s virtual currency earned through racing.
Kool is Top Speed’s premium currency, purchased through pre-paid cards.
I love that game. But so sad during weekdays don't have.
I love racing type of games since small.
I didn't know there are games like this. So nice la.
Here's the link for it http://topspeed.iahgames.com/CBT/Index.aspx
Find my name at the Top Speeders corner =P
Hmm what else what else....
I guess thats all...
Ok then bye for now =)

Thanks for reeaading =)

No comments: