Friday, August 15, 2008

yadirF A


Beijing Olympics 2008

Hello! Once again... It's holidays!! (read post tittle opposite)
So, I went 1u today.
Saw quite a number of people from my school. As usual ;)
My mum drop us there, on the way fetching my sis home.
Didn't do much today.
Oh, I remember something.
It makes me wanna laugh.
In McD. This fella. Was smiling and laughing at us. Very long.
Ok, not that scary la, but that funny.
Not a chinese, some cool fella.
I guess because I was hyper and yea, I was doing crazy lame stuff.
And laughing at my stupidity. Also replying my own questions. Also burst out laughing.
I thought he was like chatting with his buddy and laughing.
Suddenly Jescyn say eh that guy laughing at you.
I look to the right, I saw this funny laughing face, I laugh even more.
So funny la. Don't know how to describe.
Looking at us some more. Like so scary.
Was waiting for Jesmyn and Yee Mun la. So long. Haha
They came back we told them, eh, that guy laughing at you!
They saw only we all four burst out laughing non-stop.
Aiyo so funny la.
Then talk talk a while.
Then I say, Jescyn, that guy laughing at you!
Chinese la, our chat.
I didn't look whether he's still laughing. I just say.
She turn back, she saw that laughing face there, we all laugh like mad again.
Crazy la, don't know how long was it.
The thing is, he just laugh like that non-stop, I don't think we did something funny until people can laugh so long? Funny la.
One part, I burst out laughing I don't know where to hide my face, just laughed really hard.
Which looks like this 'xD' the eyes really '><', the mouth really 'D'
Laugh so hard until no sound to laugh.
Aiyo. Haha.

I wonder if I can have this cup? :P

Ok ok, bye for now.
Thanks for reading! =)

No comments: