Thursday, August 14, 2008

Feet

No idea why I put 'feet', its just the first thing that came to my mind.
Today, will be a nice day if I didn't go school.
We didn't study at all.
First, second, third, fourth, no teacher. Then recess.
1 hour after recess no teacher.
After that was English.
Teacher just give our papers.
I got 90% by the way.
And I always do this. Any subject.
Circle correct answer on question paper, colour wrong answer on answer paper =)
Cool leh.
Anyway, we did nothing much during English, just get our papers back.
Then last period MM - (Chinese) but I didn't take, remember?
I forgotten to bring things to do.
If I did, I wouldn't waste my time the whole beautiful morning. Haha.
Tomorrow.... I guess there will be many people not coming to school.
Today teacher ask, are you all comeing to school tomorrow?
Everyone shout - NO!!!!!!!!! =)
But I have to. Aiz. to go 1u with friends ><
I don't know what to eat for lunch there.
Each time in 1u, I always have this question.
What to eat, where? Endless question. Aih.
So. Friday is tomorrow. Then holiday starts.
Hmmm.........
Its August already.
I remember the March days :)
Lalala...
Whoa, suddenly feel like playing o2jam.
Too bad I delete 1, 2, 3... almost 4 years ago. Haha!!
Whoe.... how many camps I missed?
I don't know, I didn't count! Means its a number =/
Uh, ofcourse...
But but but the good good good thing is I should be going for end year camp!
Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
Scouts and AFC.
What la, holidays also not free.
Not free since about January. I think I will be more free.
After September =)
Doing what?? I don't know how to say, don't ask, just understand =)
It's everything. ;) yup
Okay, that's all now.
Bayi!
Bye, I mean. It just sounds like 'baby' in BM. =P

Thanks for reading! =)

No comments: