Friday, August 22, 2008

This is a title.

Hey, I'm going to stay over at Chung Han's house..
So won't be updating during the weekends.
Later going 1u again. Wah, sien.
Monday, wednesday, Friday. 1u. wa.....
Monday with Yi Zhen, Wed with mum, Fri with Yee Mun and Hui Wen.
Most likely the weekend after the holidays - 30th and 31st..
Chung Han will stay at my place.
So yup, long time didn't stay over at each other's place.
This time staying over at new house.
Shifted quite long already, one year I think.
Before that was Subang or.. somewhere there.
So we want to play we gotta stay over, cuz it's quite a distance.
Now he standard 3 already. Naughty naughty. Haha
His birthday 23rd know... Hope I can find something useful for him later.
August... So many people's birthday..
Then September... also many but lesser than August. Haha
Wa, Friday.
Holiday is reaching it's end.
But it's actually like just going to start! ><
Know why? Yea, cuz I'll be staying over at Han's place! ><
Okay, I'm kinda gonna spend money later..
Long time didn't spend.
Tell you something.
I'm saving enough money for psp, but when I saved enough, I don't think I'm buying it.
Hahahah, siok sendiri ><
Know how long to save enough money?
I have been bringing bread to school everyday.
So sien. Friends ask, you not sien meh everyday bring bread.
I say, sien. Veryy sien.. Super sien...
Haha, but somehow I'm still not sien until the extend that I see it got no appetite.
Earn money, can, very slow.
Half year slower. Below 18, cannot work. Haha funny la ><
Not funny.
Okay, so...
Oh yeaaa! I forgot to write this.
On 20-08-2008, my friend Miriam from Terengganu came down to KL.
What la, I didn't even know.
She was with my sister in 1u, I was with my mum, yup, Wednesday.
So I was lining up at KFC.
Suddenly someone kinda like tap my shoulder.
I was like eh who, who?
Then I saw her, really shock la wei, scare me meh, didn't tell me.
She gave me a birthday present.
Which she was smsing me during my birthday saying she'll give me one.
I already forgotten about it. I didn't even know she'll remember that ><
But yea, kinda cool. Like last year too, many real belated presents. Haha
She gave me this sand thing, one side is a picture of a cat, another side is 'Friends are Forever'
It's this thing where you turn it and it will... It will... I will take a picture la if I remember haha
And also a pouch thing, I'm planning to use it for makeup bag for AFC, fits my stuff well.
Something like handphone pouch but... bigger la haha, 3 compartments.
I don't know why but I can play with the sand thing for hours. ><
So yup, thankyouuu *hugz
Later ar, what to eat for lunch....
Monday Wednesday Friday KFC meh... Get sick only la eat so much KFC ><
But I love it la.................... aiyo what to eat.
Right. See, 'what to eat' again. 1u, 1u. Aih. haha.
So that's all, bye.

Thanks for reading =]

No comments: