Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Title... hmm...

Hello!
Test is over =D
I got 52% for Sejarah =D
Not really la. Haha. 29%+23%
29% is something like during class see you this or that, and 5% from it is if you pass up homeworks.
Know why am I ok with this marks?
Because................ I already said, I don't know a thing at all.
Trust me. I don't touch Sejarah at all.
Even if I read the text in school, I read, but the words don't go through my brains.
Cool? =) sad.
Anyway, I totally simply circle the whole paper.
Got 10 out of 30 something like that.
And then um.. what else..
Holiday coming.... haha!
Then Merdeka coming!!
And before that got Something!!!
And then , and then.. and then I also don't know, but it should be nice =P
Anyway.........
yea :) my craziness time is over.
My brain stopped blogging like what I did. Chinese.
Haha, but since I've started it, I will continue it.
When I'm really free.
Topspeed. Aih. When OBT start? You made me blog in chinese! Haha!
Oh yea, I have this really irritating 'soar throat', which is not really soar throat but it may be soar throat but eventually it shouldn't be soar throat but whatever it is the simplest way to say is - soar throat.
Yea that sentence was crap.
So its.... like a knife. It is funny. It don't absorb water. It can attack. It is something which what I explained could not describe what I mean.
Hey, crazy la....................................................
My brother there so hardworking, study until no time to go online.
Friday go fly around. Yea. I think I'll be the only one drifting lo.
Aiyo.. Topspeed ar....
OBT better open during holidays......
Eh don't open la, got important stuff to rush.
Open kay, open kay, open right? ok ok.
Haha, sleepy d...
Nitez!

Thanks for reading! =)

No comments: