Friday, August 22, 2008

What a day!!

I'm back!!! I'm back!!!! I'm...... Back!!!
From 1u. :)
We ate Sakae Sushi. I spent RM7 there.
Er... know what.
I didn't know there's a computer thing there until... quite a long time.
First time there. Usually Genki.
So suddenly we saw the screen showing the desktop.
So Hui Wen use the mouse and use internet explorer.
Can wo =P
So we went here and there, surf the net, quite a long time.
Until the black coat guy told us that actually can't use internet there.
In English =)
So I told Hui Wen in Chinese, close it la, exit, exit, exit.
Then continue eating...
Then when paying, that guy works as the cashier there ma.
Then he say in 'all together Rm20++' in Chinese.
Almost laughed like oh my he knows Chinese ><
I mean, we all thought he don't know Chinese, he looks like Japanese or something..
Then after paying, he say in Chinese, actually how you all went online ar, actually can't one wor.
I say lo, when you move the mouse then it like that already.
Then he say oh, cuz actually you have to type a password before you can quit.
Cuz just now you all use I scared later my boss (or something) scold me later, haha.
But nevermind la, next time cannot use lo.
Haha. So we went out lo.
Then me and Hui Wen like... Hhahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahaha
Know what, I don't know how to explain why, it sounds like a small thing...
Luckily we didn't do anything bad behind him, like some people they may say chinese badwords if the fella say can't use. Haha, nah, I don't do that. Ee.
So. Yea. Me and Hui Wen like he knows Chinese! He don't look like Chinese! He look like Japanese! Haha, crazy la.
But Yee Mun nothing one == no fun. -.-
First time there, so I thought memang for using internet, cuz I didn't notice others all is the Sushi thing.
Haha, I snapped a picture, was at my blog. Hahahaha
Oh yea, no keyboard, how to type?
Good I know, that day that sticky key thing made me find out this on screen keyboard.
So yup, I used that =P
Hui Wen created a blog on that spot. haha!
Quite some time la we use, I thought... really for using internet??? Why so many of them pass by so many times but didn't stop us or anything... er............ haha ><
Aiyo, funny la. That guy ah.. Aih --
So........ Janning's reaching home soon 0.0 Better clean up her room... Ahhhh!!!
Bye!

Thanks for reading! =)

No comments: