Saturday, August 9, 2008

Beijing Olympic

Helloo!!
Did you watch the opening of the olympics?
So nice =) but I'm watching from RTM1.
Can you imagine how big the stadium is??
They took approx 7 years to make? My mum said..
So cool la. But I only watched till 11 something..
I love the bagpipes.
I miss it. I remember the first time I heard it was at 1 Utama, right infront of me.
Awesome la!! I fell in love with marching bands =)
Last year, my uncle and aunty and Chung Han brought me there.
I didn't know what was it... but.. just change and go only la =)
Luckily I went.. was so awesome!! The Scottish band. :)
Oh yea, and the 'painting' thing, at the olympics.
So cool. what I saw was the people who walks in, country by country..
They step on this ink pad thing, then leave their footprints there.
Saw the effect? How awesome la =)
Nice. Nice ^^
I love the formation.. seriously very awesome.
I love the peformances la.
And the guy and girl who sang, we are family/yong yuan de jia ren song..
They guy's voice so nice la wei. The girls one she can go so high!
And I love the fireworks with the smileyface! How cute!
I love verything la ><
Oh.. Its 8a.m. now.
Yea, I had flu, and soarthroat yesterday.
Still have a lil flu.
So I slept about 2 to 3 hours yesterday afternoon.
It wasn't nice I tell you.
I don't sleep during the days. Unless... sick?
And if I oversleep, I get headache.
If I get up in the morning with bright sun, headache, then migrane whole day.
So I plan to sleep 11 something last night, then wake up early instead.
So I woke up at 7 something..
So nice =) but its considered bright already.. 7.15a.m.
I'm suppose to play Topspeed.. but it says server busy...
aih ==
But nevermind =)
So thats all now..
Bye!

Thanks for reading! Have fun watching the Olympics!

No comments: