Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Two Thousand Nine Ahead! ^^

Yea people. 2009.
I'm exited for it. Just for fun. I don't like PMR. But I'm going to enjoy my year.
I know how bad I'm gonna be when I reach form 4.
Oh yea, I got 27th in class right, and I'm going 3 Anggerik.
Jesmyn going Siantan!! D=<>
Yee Mun going other school!!! AAhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!
Yi Zhen and Crystal.... Sure won't drop one.. So..
I hope I won't be so statue next year.
Let's see... PMR... Sounds nice man suddenly. As if I'm ready to take it already.
Haha. Yea yea....... -.-
Hope I'll have good teachers.
I miss Miss Lim. Yeah I still miss her. She's so nice...
Tonight ar......
I shall enjoy my night =)
Well, not going anywhere.
Enjoy it at home. A lovely place =D
I love my table.
I love my room.
I love my bed.
I love my teddys, doggies, softies.
I love Life.
Not because I have all I that I want, but appreciate what I have.
I make use of really useless stuff.
I turn junk to something useful.
Since a kid, I'll go digging all the interesting stuff and keep. That's one main reason why my place was so full of junk. HAHAHHAHA
Okay that's one bad point.
Hahahahaha
Kay la, my place very tidy already. I've discarded many junk. My place is so small, want to add storage space also no place.
Woh, I love my place.
I can sit infront of the table whole day doing nothing.
Don't believe? That's what I always do. Hahahahahha sesats x)
Uh oh. School ahead. =B
Nevermind, let's talk about now.
Tonight... Having mini BBQ at home. Mmm....
^^
I'm the BBQ chef.
Wahahaha. Experienced in BBQ =D
Wanna try? Trust me for BBQ, won't die one. xD!!!
Nolar, really. I like BBQing too.
Oh yeaaaa
Congrats to JESCYN LEE who scored 7A's for PMR!!!
Whoaaa..... See, Jesmyn also so happy for you. Haha!
Oh wait.... Oh no 0.0 Form 3 = Stay backs + school tuitions + more homeworks
=.-" x.='' -_-"
Okay la... I don't care. Enjoy life man.
Life is a journey.
Life is a one time kind of thing.
So don't waste precious time.
Do what you can.
Chase your dreams.
Never let go.
Who knows, maybe you are just few steps closer.
So don't make a turn so easily. Don't give up ^^
Good Luck and All The Best EVERYONE!!
Have a Happy NEW Year!!!
Xoxo!!! Thanks for your kind visits!!!

No comments: