Thursday, March 19, 2009

37 : 35

Photobucket

BU4 won the match! =D It was BU4 vs DJ today.
After the match, 3 of us went OU. Ate at Secret Recipe again, just half a slice of cake. Shared.
Then walked walked walked around again.. Went Jusco supermarket, bought junk. Unhealthy junk food to fill my bored times. That's bad, very very very bad.
Walked back to school, about 1pm something.
Played basketball under the strong direct sun till about 2.15pm.
Yeah, now a bit of sunburn =P
Went back home at about 2.45pm.

Have you felt scared, like when you're alone waiting for your transport to come, nobody around, risking your life there and don't know what to do if something happens?
When a motorbike comes closer, heading towards you, looking at you with a suspicious look and stopping the bike right infront of you?
And you're all alone, no one will hear you scream. No one will help you. They might just come kill you, rob you, rape you, then throw you in the drain.
Have you felt that feeling?
I tell you, it's not something nice to feel. * Ofcourse
Imagine, you don't know what to do when such things happen, you're totally not prepared, you have no defence method or whatever, you can't call your mum, your dad, the police or whatever, it'll be too late when they reach, aint? And anything might just happen on the spot that very instant.
I tell you, it's really scary :(
Thank the Lord I'm fine. Hope the 2 suspicious fella didn't have anything negative in mind.
I was so scared I walked to the primary school. Lame. Not like it can be safer -.-
Scary man T.T
I couldn't imagine if something bad happens T.T

So always remember, safety first :)
My buddy went home earlier that's why, we didn't expect it to be so early.
Next time around, I'll make sure I'll wait inside the school. Still may not be safe, but less risky than outside =Z

I had a very nice day today.
I had a nice wonderful beautiful day today :)
I love today ☺
And I look forward to every coming days ^^

No comments: