Friday, March 13, 2009

And....

Photobucket
Jajaa!!!! You're back!
And that's good ^^

Got back my drawing book today.
4 drawings have been added.
Hahhaha how cute x) The basketball one... yeng 0.0
Now holiday... for a week.....
I shall try to study and do homework. Plenty of them, each teacher come in, first thing - homework!!
Then also fill up my drawing book.
Loooong time no play basketball man!!! Finally my friends willing to play!!! AAhhahaha sooo happy xD Surprised man!!!
Wheeeeeeeeeeee!
Oh my gosh.
We MIGHT... survey BU people... for PMR project -.-
Go house to house... Ding Dong!
Then suddenly see someone from school....... and let's stun for 5 minutes ><
A la.. common lo, but not for me.. I stay TTDI... Majority at BU...
Then some more I'm the only person in class staying in TTDI... Then they call me the KL girl -.-
Sometimes... time passes so slowly..
And sometimes.... time passes soo fast!!
Treasure time :)
Each and every second of time is each and every second spent in life ☺

No comments: