Thursday, March 5, 2009

So Far

I have 2 A's. Hoping for an A for Art.
Science, 53%. Around what I expected. Haha.
Moral. A!!!!! Also 80%, just nice.
Gotta wait for next week just for Art. Ahh -.-
Wow, so many projects to do for PMR.
If so, I guess scoring A's for PMR isn't what I thought..
These projects can help you if you do them well.
Okay, let's hope I'll do them well. Hahaha.

You know Lenka? The Show? That's one of the many many songs I like that I can remember right now. And Broken Strings by James Morrison. I remember hearing it like very long ago before it plays on the radio. I don't know where and when, but I seem to know that song. Then when it was on the radio, I was like, hey! I know this song.... :P And I like it.

I made jelly. Agar-agar. And I'm eating it now.
I think I'll be making again. Like maybe tonight or something.
It's finishing. Hehe.

Hey. Teacher's changing our place.
Hope teacher keep her words. She said me and Yi Zhen sitting just the next row beside our original place.

Wow, tomorrow is Friday.
Woow.
.............. wow....
wow.







Yeah man.
WOW. o.o

No comments: