Thursday, March 12, 2009

Results

Photobucket
Gratz to those who got great results! :)
To me, A1s or A2s are As, they're good!
And my sister, glad your SPM over la. I still have PMR, SPM 0.0
Choose a right college and a field you're interested in :D

Went Ikea, Ikano, Curve and Tesco just now.
Ate Ikea's delicious meatball.
Went back to school about 3p.m. plus, 3.30p.m. then go back home.
I got a chocolate. >xP nyehehe Later I slowly eat. =P
Tomorrow is Friday............ Then holiday......................
Family Day postponed to 5th April.....
Sad la cannot see friends.... =(
I had a nice day :) Oh, and I've been drawing a lot lately. I finally continued my drawing book after 2 years. Haha.
My gosh, I really love that drawing man!!!!
I spent about 2 hours non-stop on it, freaking serious while drawing.
First time I drew so.. realistic kind of thing! Ahhh!
I know I drew Yi Zhen on her Sejarah text book just for fun and it turned out to be so alike!!
We were so amazed! x)
And during primary 2, I drew Turffy sleeping and I got an award for best in class because teacher held that small competition thing. Hahahaha funny man!
Alright la, till here. :)

No comments: