Friday, March 27, 2009

Ka La 'Ohana Family Day



Hey everyone ☺
The pictures did the talking, right? Yeah.
I heard Lite FM announcing this event on radio this morning in the car :P
This is the description I took from the facebook site
-----
In the hustle and bustle of city life, much quality time with families are often wasted in the pursuit of "happiness". Trixxon Enteprise understands the dilemma of city lifestyles and therefore presents you with Ka La 'Ohana, which means "family day", in Hawaiian.Come and enjoy endless fun with your loved ones here with us! Food, drinks, attractive games and exciting performances in store!
And remember, 'Ohana means family, and family means no one gets left behind! :)
-----
And on that day, we will be using coupons instead of cash.
You can buy them from many people. I am one of them.
30 books xRM10 in hand. Come get them :)
And please do note. I'll be opening a booth stall with my mum and with the help of my family!
So far... There's food, drinks, and some lil pots of plants, real cute mini ones, then also some of my blog shop stuff.
We may add in other stuff too. So check them out ;)
Bring your family! It's a family day :D
Go there, have fun! Enjoy yourselves, and see you there!!!! ^^
* Remember.. you can buy the coupon book from meeee :P

No comments: