Friday, March 27, 2009

Whoooo!



Went BU3 community hall, played basketball from 7.30am - 9.30am, ate fried rice. Then, about 10.10am, played again till 12.30pm. Then went home at 12.45pm.
The first part before the break, I incredibly improved a lot.
Seriously, I can't believe it! Hahaha so... woe!
We also played match, 17-11. We won! I'm the shooter. Hohoho.
But after that about 11am plus, no good already. Tired maybe?
How I throw is quite cool, cannot teach or explain, like, there's this spot on the court where when I have the ball in my hands, straight away turn to the hoop and shoot! In I go!
Shooting while standing still also okay la. Depends. Because I only shoot with one hand. Two hands cannot one. Haha.
Seriously, I can't believe this big improvement man. First time.
First time in my life man. Seriously. Seriously!
And then, I finished throwing the ball in the hoop, one full round standing at the point lines one by one for maybe 5 minutes or so, definitely less than 10 minutes la. Not sure exactly how long I took. But... tell you.. this is really my first time completing it! And, so fast! Ahh!
Normally, shoot halfway then stop already, because I take soo long.
So cool la, kept shooting in this morning. Hahaha, like the feeling of simply jumping into the air and --phewww!-- in the hoop. Especially... without any sound! Huhuhu. That's kinda cool. I still can't believe it. Hahaha.
Like woee. I had a great morning shooting hoops man :P
And I love the fried rice there. It is indeed real yummy. Mmmm.
First time at BU3 community hall. Yup.
Sweat so much today. Brought a bottle of water, bought 3 bottles of water, drank a can of ice lemon tea. Come back home, drink another bottle of water. Now, still thirsty.
So, imagine how wet I am this morning. Hahaha.
Love this year so much man. I kind of improved my daily life a lot.
I study nowadays. I do sports and not sit and lay at home whole year. I have real great friends. I appreciate every little thing. And mostly, I enjoy life everyday.
Love it ☺
Thank you everyone! Everyone. Everyone ☺

No comments: