Monday, March 16, 2009

Addiction

Photobucket

Addiction to basketball.... is back!!!!!!
Yeah man. Sesat old basketball, going to burst.. So scared, quickly discarded it =/
Lousy cheap punye ball -,-
Went school at 8a.m. , so many people man.. All so rajin 0.0
Then got a lot of people playing at the court already so about 9a.m. then only we played.
Till 10a.m. .
Finally I got my chance to play =D =) =P ^^
I love shooting. Now I have to start off again as a noob -.- No la, amateur :)
Lovey love it, love basketball. I miss the good old times man.
Number 8 ar.. I number what ar? Number what? I got number meh? e le...... ><

Won't be around tomorrow till Wednesday.. So yup. Might not update.
I miss school days :(
So fast miss school -,- Yea.
I wanna hang out with friends.............................................................
* I am... tomorrow. =)
Ahhhhhhhh!!! I wanna scream! :P I sot sot already!!!
Eeeeeeeek!

No comments: