Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Happy Day =D

Yi Zhen and I are so happy today, were silly cows in school.
Teeheeheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee I'm laughing at something!!!
Alright. For my test results, the best and most improved one is.. Geography!!!
From low marks like 50% to an A!!! 80% just nice. Wheee! ^^
Even teacher was surprised. Like, wow, Jessssslynnnn.
Hahaha. Okay. That's for that. My worse subject of all time... Sejarah!! Ahhh.
FAIL. Yeah man, failed. Know what's the silly thing? I DID study -.-
I get better results when I don't study a bit at all man.
Alright. Can't wait for next Wednesday, for my art result.
Suppose to be today but... but.. why teacher didn't come??? Teacher......................
Haiyo.
Still left Science. I'm sure I've done it bad. Too much to remember all. If I can remember, ofcourse I would have done it better.
Oh, well........

Haha, today is quite a nice day man.
Like when you're happy, you'll chain happiness up in your day.
What people say is.. Happy go lucky.
Ahh...
What a nice day ^^

Hey buddy, what day is it? It's 4th March 2009! It's kind of like, The special day? :B
Muahahhahaha.

No comments: