Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Bored ; deroB

Hmm... What shall I write?
Yesterday. Went One Utama. Got very very very very few pictures :(
They went Neway Karaoke. So we didn't get pictures.
I ate too much yesterday.
First, ate at A&W.. Waffle and float. Full enough.
Straight away, they went karaoke..
To teman my friends, I just follow..
And then, another round of luch right after having a full lunch.
Fish and Chips plus 7up Lemon.
I was too full, I felt very uncomfortable.. And good I did not vomit :P *yuck -.-
I went out of the place with Jasmine, then we walked around looking for clothes.
Went back at 6.30p.m. to Yi Zhen's house..
Got some pictures la, but I'm not at home now, so can't post them up.

I want to go school tomorrow. I want.. I want... I want la.
Not sure about the plans.. Don't know. I'll know tonight.
Oh my, full of project and homework.. How to finish them man.. No one knows where to start. Really.
Can't wait for May to come. My favourite month with many events. =) Except!! Exams -.-

Alright, I'll write till here.
And till then!

No comments: