Saturday, March 7, 2009

One Utama!

And so, I went One Utama! =)
I tell you.. Jasmine so late T.T 40 minutes late!
Ate waffle for lunch.. So full! Man.
Know what's the silly thing? I forgot to take pictures before Jasmine went back! =(
Haiyor...................................
But, oh well.
Here's some pictures I took :)

Photobucket
I love her! xoxo


Photobucket
Like that also take =D


Photobucket
Weird picture


Photobucket
Blur picture
Photobucket
Lala picture


Photobucket
Happy picture! ^^


Oh man, today's kinda cool =)
Yee Mun finally called!!!!!!! Ahhhhhhhh!
And.......!
I met Shaun!!!
And what else, what else..
And, Jasmine and I dressed aliked! Hahahaha
And erm.. And I got my 'flip flop'!!
Oh what else man.. I just love life lahh!!
^^!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh, wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
-.- I got to study. Warning: PMR ahead. T.T

HAHAhhahaAHaHaHaHAHAHAhaaAhaaAHA (SIlly cow onLine!)

No comments: