Friday, September 19, 2008

10 Promises To My Dog

Can you believe it??? ><
This movie is from the producer of 'Quill'...
Did you watch it? I watched it on 8tv this year, somehow met that show when I turn the tv on ☺
Really touching. *sob
And now.............
10 Promises To My Dog!!! =)
Coming out on the 16th October in Malaysia.
(this poster is Singapore's one. 26 June)
Here's the plot of the movie:
A 12-year-old girl named Akari gets a puppy and names it Socks. She loves Socks and spends practically every moment with him. However, as she gets older she's able to spend less and less time with him, due to a busy life and having to move away. She leaves socks with a childhood friend but eventually she's reminded of the promises she made to him as a child.
I heard many many people who watched asked his/her friends not to forget to bring a packet of tissues when they watch.
It seriously makes you wanna cry..
You'll notice many people crying at the end and walking out the cinema with red eyes..
Ok I know its not out here yet and I havent watched it yet but.. I watched Quill... haha, seriously I bet this one really makes you cry. It's touching.
It is said that this movie is based on the 10 commandments of dog ownership - author unknown.

I
My life is likely to last ten to fifteen years.Any separation from you will be painful for me.Remember that before you aquire me.
II
Give me time to understand what you want from me.
III
Place your trust in me.Remember that before you aquire me.
IV
Don't be angry at me for long and don't lock me up as punishment.You have your work, your friends, and your entertainment.I ONLY HAVE YOU!
V
Talk to me sometimes.Even if I don't understand your words.I understand your voice when it is speaking to me.Be aware that however you treat me, I will never forget.
VI
Remember before you hit me that I have teeth than can easily crush the bones in your hand,but I choose NOT TO BITE YOU.
VII
Before you scold me for being uncooperative,obstinate, or lazy,ask yourself if something might be bothering me.Perhaps I don't understand what you ask of me or perhaps I am not feeling well,not getting the right food,been out in the sun too long,or my heart is getting old and weak.
VIII
Take care of me when I get old,you too will grow old.
IX
Go with me on difficult journeys.Never say "I can't bear to watch" or "let it happen in my absence".EVERYTHING IS EASIER IF YOU ARE THERE.
X
REMEMBER I LOVE YOU!
I just watched the trailer, but its in Japanese haha but nevermind :) not a problem at all.
I believe this is a really good movie.
Man I can't wait to watch............
When's 16 October?
Wait let me see.... ok its a Thursday...
Oh and guess what!! It's during the 1 week holidays!!!
I don't really go catching movies and all...
Although I really want to watch Money No Enough 2 but... it didn't make me like.... like now.. so crazily wanna watch 10 Promises To My Dog :P
Hope I can watch on that day itself ☺
Thanks for reading! :)

No comments: