Sunday, September 21, 2008

My chocolate truffles!


Ahh.........


:P I didn't use any recipe... all the recipe... uses what I don't have... and... many many more..


So I did it with the basic ingredients.. just approximating here and there.


Made it today ;) turned... u can see :P


Spent almost whole day... nolah, put in fridge for hours... done for.... 4 hours?


Dad curi makan here and there....................................... haha
Their in the fridge now... want some? :) seriously. you want?


And this is another part of the shirts.. wasn't taken yet when I posted that day.


This is an extra thing I included.


'wash inside out' hahah I'm wondering.. outside in... =B


My logoooo!


Man... parents ask me... you leh? next time what you wanna be?
Chef. *soft soft
They.. Hahahahhaha ><
I know la, not popular for Malaysia.
Gotta find whats my interest for the future.
okay I gotta go now, mum wants to use.

Thanks for reading ☺

No comments: