Thursday, September 18, 2008

First shirt :)

Kind of my very first time really painting a shirt seriously.. previous 2 times were like playing.. painted a cute thing on a pair of pants and 'JESS' behind a shirt..small one la >< So actually, Keertana let me use this shirt of hers.. She likes graphics.. So she have this card thing which has graphic on it so she kinda drew it out bigger. Then I used that as a refferal, then I totally edited the whole thing. And its for Keer :) done in 2 full days ☺ (16, 17 Sept 2008)

I used a silver pen to draftly outline it, as pencil is like nothing.


'K' stands for Keer! =P I like the sudden loop thing I made on the right side of the sword thing.. She love it too =)


Doing it with patience and heart :)


Half way through!


And I edited this picture and made it my site header!! Bet you noticed it, it's very obvious >.<



Before.....


...... After! Oh yea, Chronus is her nickname.


The invert version... cool huh =P I love the wings design >.^


And thats the top :)



Hahaha my logo :)


And overall, this is the finished work :)


The design and pattern.


Love it! It's for you, Keer!! My lalat buddy =P


rock on Keeeeeer!



Nice day :)
Thanks!

Thanks for reading =)

2 comments:

Janning said...

wah. actually, ur shirt design damn nice wei! and your photography improving a lot ah. not bad. haha. =) good good. ur art side very good. lots of improvements lately. keep up the good work! =)

♥ Jesslyn said...

hahahaha, quite cool la, started with the birthday book. ahem* cough cough* ya, it suddenly become like so good, like last time there's once i everyday painting, nw u ask me paint i duno.haha.like temporary talent shifting place in my brains. ahahahha. the bday bk actually teached n gave me patience u noe =D i usually dun hav such gd patience. cool man.. ahh, so nice. hahaha bt i think my patience will work if its for smth i want to do la. like art. not studying sej or wtv hahaha ><