Tuesday, September 23, 2008

ah+hu

>> try reading it and ignore how it spells.
Woe woe woe...
==
Hahaha.
My right knee... *ouch
This morning la..
My dad drop us right, he drop so far away from the stairs, so I use the 'short cut' way because the other week he was like, eh Jesslyn why you don't wanna use the shortcut, faster mah.
I was like, er......... ohkay... I thought you actually don't let me. hahahahaaa
And.... then.. I took my first step up with my left leg. So when I continue with my right leg, it 'scraped' onto the floor. Cement. Drain. Whatever. Yea.
Then, I was like 'woooooooh' inside.
There was an impact there, so.. yeaah.
Luckily wearing baju kurung, or not will be worse, and... will be dirty. Hahaha as in the wound.
Because now it's like protected from a layer of cloth. Hahaha ><
But quite cool la the pain =P
I mean ==
So long since I fell ><>
You know what, I don't know what to say.. xD don't even know what am I saying ==
Anyway, yea. Suddenly in class feel sharp fresh pain - 'wuuuh!' then 'zzzing!' then 'ssssss' then 'aaah', I mean the nice 'aaah' hahaha cuz it stops wuuuh'ing and zzzing'ing and ssssss'ing. If you get me. Hahaha
So. Just now when I bath... After putting soap, when washing...
Woooooo it's back it's back, my dear ssss n zzzings's are back man, back! Eeeeeeek ><
I was like au au au au auauauauuuu aauuu inside hahaha
Now okay already lah. Sesat, dettol cream habis pulak.
Okay okay gonna post another post now.
Up there, up there, it will soon appear =P
Bye!

Thankyou for reading =)

No comments: