Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Fire

Just came back from school.
Mum was late.
I went in the car, she told me a story.
She said just now she saw a car, on fire.
The engin part.
She was at opposite direction, full of black smoke, and when she pass by it, she can feel the heat.
Wooh, can you imagine the picture?
Was all jammed up.
So when we were going home, my mum asked me to see.
From 1u traffic light, I can see white smoke. Just a bit.
After almost 10 minutes, we were at the place where the incident happened.
I had a look at the car.
But there are vehicles blocking also.
But I saw the whole car. Haha.
Like woee, the tayar is melted, and the car is like lower at the front part.
The front looks as if there's accident, mum say maybe the driver bang the sides then the impact caused the engine to get on fire.
Yup. =/
Don't know.
Haha.
So.. Oh........... I really really wanna go to the game shops and search for cooking academy =D

Topspeed can play already. =)
That's all.

Thanks for reading =) Be careful when you drive :)

No comments: