Monday, September 15, 2008

2kilometers




If there is a path to whatever you want, what would you choose to walk to?
If the distance is just 2km away, would drive? Or just walk?
If you made your decision and start going, will you just go straight all the way?
If you see a shortcut, will you use it?
If there are obstacles ahead, will you choose to jump over it and just head to the destination point?

If there is a path to whatever I want, I'd choose the path to Happiness.
If the distance is just 2km away, I will walk.
If I made my decision and start going, I will look and explore around the paths.
If I see a shortcut, I won't use it. I will miss a lot of things.
If there are obstacles ahead, I will handle it with all my might.

Life is short.
Walk, don't run. You don't want to miss everything.
Enjoy life with what is given to you. Appreciate.
Don't just walk straight, look and explore what's around you.
Many of us are being restricted because we're too young. If there's a spell to be 10 years elder, imagine how much you will miss if you take the spell.
If there are obstacles ahead, face it, challenge it. What is life without obstacles?

Move forward in life with love, humor and determination.
Persistence and determination will get you from where you are to where you want to be, or very close to it.
Be patient in everything you do.
Live life the fullest.

Smile!
Thanks for reading! =)

No comments: