Friday, December 26, 2008

Beautiful Christmas ^-^


Merry Christmas people!


So many presents for the 1st time haha!


This is one of the eoe photo frame. Hehe. Magnet one. The other one is 5R






Star ornament



That gigantic hand woman is Manning. :)






Blue star!



Oh this one. For Pooi Ling, my cousin who is a good piano teacher ☺



A simple card for her



And I hand sew this Scottish doggy with a music note



She can put it on her piano for collection =P




This is my Christmas present!
1) icon water bottle - Jann - Luckily I havent buy
2) Eversoft set - Mum - Was about to buy facial wash
3) Lip Gloss (strawberry smell) - Jov - Perfect. I want to buy but I already have quite a number or such xD

So..... they're all wonderful! I love all of them! Great gifts! Woooo~
So yeng man, so siok. Teehee =) ♥


Oh this one!! Pensonic Pleo. Haha! I 'won' this from 8e news again.

This Pleo thing is a toy thing I guess? It's a dinasaur which can be happy, sad etc etc
Anyway..
I 'accidentally' called in again.
I wasn't on that chanell till 10 minutes later. So I just call in and try and try and try.
Once, before it even rang, the guy pick up. Woh hoe, I was breathless, like gulp, what is that thing?? I don't know!! Later how to answer? Ahhh!! Blood rush, I can't breath man, so nervous -.- Okay there was time for me to cool. Haha!
My question was what 'publish' this Pensonic Pleo thing?
I ask for tips, the tips given were Pensonic or Genting Highland?
Christmas, so every caller ask for tips, all super easy.
Haha!
Pensonic la ofcourse.
So I went to 8tv this morning to collect.
Saw Hot.fm room and the dj haha! Tsu Ann working there, 8tv section too, maybe at the same room I went to collect? Whaha, who knows? =P She helped me get one of the Xing Kong shirt. You know, that shirt. Haha.
Hey quite cool you know.. The view from the huilding is quite nice too. Walked one big round. Haha


The paper bag got 2 sides. If you didn't notice. I like the paper bag =D

Teehee, paper bag.
I quite like nice paper bags. Haha

*(edited) I just checked out the pensonic site.. lets see..
- XXL t shirt RM 69.90
- Cap RM 39.90
And the Pleo itself - Price: RM1899.00, but now offer price RM1599.
huhu, so cool wei. Like a real animal. Haha. Go pensonic site if you wanna know more =D

Cont* That Pleo shirt is XXL. I got a picture of me wearing it with the hat. Looked as if I didn't wear pants. -.-
The cap and shirt got a beautiful 'PENSONIC' -,- Make me look like Pensonic promoter wei
Haha, so yeah, this is my 'extra' Christmas present. Haha!

By the way that thing on the right down is car sticker. Mum say: Cut out the pensonic la then I want. xD

Lets see, yesterday was Christmas day. I love it ^-^
After service, me, Aunt, Unc, Han, and another Aunt went Jaya One, quite new, first time there, to eat. We ate Secret Recipe set 0.o So full, ate at Church earlier. So we all shared.
Then, at home... Good question, what was I doing? -.-
Then anyway, after dinner, present opening time. Whee.
Sesat, wait for vip so long, half hour, huhu!
Mummy la, bath first, wait for watter to boil, then make coffee. A la... Hahahaha I wait there open my own box filled present, eat my Mars choc. Mmmm, talking about that, I forgot it's in my fridge now xD I'm getting it! Huaha!
Yeaaahhh.
Okay so we opened at 7 something.
Oh yea I didn't take the HUGO womens perfume thing. Me and Jann got the sample one, mum got a bottle of it. Haha!
So.. I bought almost all their presents at the beginning of December, about Dec 2nd I guess. Except dad's.. I only bought the tea sift thing from IKEA, takkan give that thing only what. So in the end....
Dad - A bottle of Merlot wine.. =P plus the tea sift thing, I wrote something on a seperate gift tag - (face) Tea for One ; (back) Good for a cup of Tea. Haha, dad read it aloud. Hahah
Mum - Davidoff rich aroma coffee. Wah this one I tell you, I bought it so early, then you know, I always follow her to supermarkets. So every supermarket she go, she'll go to the coffee area and say: Buy me this one, very nice one ^^
............... -.- I went home face -.- like that, told Janning, Mum blablabla... Janning say... Mummy BANG me!!! Raaahhh!! Haha!!
So each time she go anywhere she'll show me ask me to buy for her -.- Aih yo...
Haha, she drank it this morning. Bleh =D
Jann - Dove ( dark blue bottle ) with conditioner - I wrote on the pack: If I see it collecting dust, I'll use it =D something like that. Haha, true what, she won't use good stuff xD Got la, once a half year? You see, her Dove sample packs also still havent use -.- Buddy like Jinx wei
Well, good for her hair. Fizzy dry curly Manning ' ish xD Kay lah her hair not that bad. HAHA!!
Jov - Dove ( peach colour bottle ) - This women, have all make ups, etc etc... Then hair? She use hair dryer often also because her haircut needs it to shoo away the bad hair day'ness =P So this Dove, hopefully it'll make her hair puffy puffy, smoothie nicey =P

Whee hoooo!! Tonight gathering =D More presents + pot luck dinner =D
Oh buddy... What to wear.. -.-
Kay nevermind, that problem will eventually be solved. Heheh.
Oh yea, Continue about yesterday... Hmmm
Last night ended with a =D Smile! What a wonderful night, ahh. But.. HEY!! Why no dreams -.-
But I dreamt of a wonderful dream on Christmas about 4am something, can't exactly recall but it's... ahh <: )

Note! I'll be patient. I'll stay strong. I'll be good. I'll study well. I'll continue waiting. BLEH!!! Huhuhuhuh =D

Oh yea, thanks for all the wishes poeple!
Once again, MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE! GOD BLESS!! ^-^





ps. I <3>


No comments: