Monday, December 29, 2008

Little Updates


Nice, I like it =)


Highest point.


KL tower and KLCC =D



Sorry, unassorted pictures ^^"


The wood, the wood.


If you take a close look, the bulk is nice. I like. Hahahha.


This one.. I likee!!!


Wild durian, dad say it tastes milky one. But we weren't lucky enough to pick one up. =(


Daddy's photography - take me and then the mini stream? Can't see -.- Hahaha


RM1.......... for this llittle part of FRIM only. Didn't go much la..


Daddy like small boy =D


Nice, we like.


Whoa, we <3!!>

Sit like dai lou. =D
Okay. Updates.
Jov went NS. Trust me, it'll be so fun.
Bintulu some more. 0.0
Next time hope I'm selected, I will apply =D
So... what's up now?
Gift for Jov.
Birthday coming up, my job - make something for her.
Still thinking of what to make.
Oh man, I don't know how to troubleshoot the problem of my blog sidebar, I didn't play or edit the css, it just became like that one day.
If you know please help me -.-
Now all my gadgets are at the bottom of the page. Erghh
Kay, have nothing much in mind now.
Oh, and my previous post had a sesat error, I mean it didn't post 100% of what I posted.
Haha. Buddy I'm bored.....................................
Lalala
Buddy like jinx
I noticed I've been saying that talking to myself since a very long time.
I only noticed recently -.- and I have no idea where did the word 'buddy like jinx' came from =D It's a slang thing. Haha!!
Buddy like jinx........................ Sounds like 'Buddy likes Jinx'
Haaa ><
Ish, I'm having problem with publishing again. Don't know why kena me.

-.-

No comments: