Saturday, December 6, 2008

Cookies!



And there you go! 1 box for Lak Yi, 1 box for 'Ji Yi' and Mama. ☺
I was on time to take a picture of it..
I mean.. camera no battery, nobody want to charge -,-
Then this afternoon Lak Yi said.. Fresh from the oven! =D haha!
Mummy told me Lak Yi said my cookies got standard. Wahahahahahah!!!
Oh yea, I made a lot of changes in the recipe.
I think this time quite good, not those sweet sweet type, sometimes accidentally turn out so sweet -.-
Oh yea I clean my room already!! Like finally!
Woooooooooooooooooooo =D
My big pillow flat already, I gave it to Turffy. Teach him how to use pillow xD
Put him in a comfortable position, then put his head on the pillow.
Gahahahahaha so cute!!
It looks like so........ umphh, comfy!
And then now I use what pillow le? -.-
Use my baby pillow. =D
I use that to hug one. But if travel or stuff, Use for sleeping la.
That pillow since I was a baby one. So I call it my baby pillow.
Plus, its baby size wei.
Last time in AFC camp last day everyone hug it, I want to hug!!
Eih, no more cookies. T.T
Yer man.
Oh yea. Janning pronoun my 'le' as 'lei'.
Yeeeeeeeeeeee!! No -.- so not 'LEI', it's 'LE' as in like chinese pronounciation, that 'le', then 'leh' is.. 'leh' like 'meh'.
Still... no matter how it suppose to sound, is it lala? 0.0 Eeeeeeeeeeeee.
Talking about lala'ness, I didn't know that 2 long shirt I bought looks lala -.-
At Times Square that day with Lak Yi.
All I know is there's hood!! =D
Then go home, try, what the -.- hahahaa!
Oh well........................................
Let's see now..
Ahh... Do you know about the landslide? In Bukit Antarabangsa... Gosh... so teruk. T.T
I passed by the one, near Ampang I guess? Landslide one la, on the way back to home from KL.
When we were going to KL, the high way totally jam like mad, from my house there. So we took a different way.
The one they dug up a lot of cars one.
We saw a white van on the road that's being showered with sand.
Cut more trees, this is what we get. No benefit.
Go green la, save the environment too. They cut so many trees at Bukit Kiara wei.
Even monkeys have no more home.
Man, Bukit Kiara has got to stay still. My house is.. Just beside it -.-
Haih.. did you watch news?
I saw it. I saw it! And there's a scene showing when it was colapsing. The soil..
Ahh..
Right now with my psp, currently watching Ouran High School Host Club.
I still love Special A. Haha.
Finnish unlocking Hotwheels already.
Was quite fast.
You have to like go through 6 races, all at least 3rd rank. The behind level.
But the tracks wasn't hard as I thought..
So all the behind one all play once can unlock already.
Oh right. I bought Adidas socks.
Haha.
Too bad, only for anywhere but school.
I love thick fat comfy puffy lovely wonderful awesome socks.
I just love it.
Love it.

No comments: